snout full
* sfz * slowly I'm really fed up ....
only bring my mother to the hospital, then to their death in the hospital ..... after the trip to Cologne, the cats began to beat themselves and we get to grips with non -.-
then the funeral .... finally is progressing I thought .... Forget it! suddenly came the toothache for days on it .... the jaw swelled up ..... my colleagues and my boss forced me to see my biggest fear in the eye .... go to the dentist to g! was good but my nerves were really at the end ... then the diagnosis ... Out three teeth and a thick inflammation in the jaw!
tja time, was directly op Friday so the next day ... no chance to run away! and now I sit here .. can hardly speak. thick pine ... three teeth less, and learn how to eat little and sleep less to get along: (I can not operate ... fruchsäure ice for the sore and micheis is due to the non-antibiotic .... which makes it really hard * sfz *
my girlfriend takes care of as best they can for me, but I hate her to go as on the nerves and wasting your time .... montag hab ich nachschau termin... ich hoffe echt das mein körper noch ein paar reserven hat und wir das bald in den griff bekommen! will wieder reden.... vernünftig essen (nicht nur schlürfen) und vor allem eine nacht ohne schmerzen durchzuschlafen
ja ich jammer.... aber ich hasse es auch krank zu sein ;) besonders sowas ist für mich halt hart denn wer mich kennt weiss wie gerne ich mit leuten rede... und wie gern ich einfach nur penne *sfz*
kleinen gruss vom krankenlager an alle die das wetter geniessen -.-
0 comments:
Post a Comment