the day of my life
so, gestern war nun die beisetzung meiner mutter.... ein schöner tag... strahlend blauer himmel ... schön warm.
besser gehts eigentlich kaum.. auch wenn der anlass besser sein könnte!
talk all in all, a beautiful little wars that my brother did. But it was quite hard to watch how much my grandmother all went to the kidney and because I remembered a quote that I first became acquainted with the times by Tolkien .... Parents should not bury their children need, it's unnatural.
then still sat together eating, talking .... my goodness, there was even an uncle here who I knew previously only images of ... kin ... something you can not choose, but can apparently be quite interesting ... albeit strange but okay ^ ^
the beautiful was the maike at sinceThursday me was, we got the cat to the vet to be related, at the funeral she was at my side and is still there. Since the RPC zickt cologne marlene around huge and takes her brother to ... Therefore, first separate maintenance
-.- But well, here for the vet in two weeks then they will hope to eunuchin * evil smile * then the -.-
sets but okay, back to the present ..... Today I noticed that it hurts so much more nciht to think of my mother. But again I realize how much I connect with her odch. There are good erinnerungne ... she has given the last two years brought much to us what we missed in previous years and I think they wanted us to do something good again towards the end because they probably already had an idea what's coming.
if I'm already at my father something is missing ..... Now I do not have a lot more
a girlfriend once said it is never quite over this feeling of loss is only weakly.
once again I remember how right she was ... but I think at some point will come back here everyday. Only now does the future not as dark and cruel .... you could say it is light on the horizon even if another is veeeery further away from me and now I have a big part of it alone to cover (yes, I have friends but friends and family are still different parties in the living)
so then .... on and no one knows where the path leads dips behind the hills .... Let's see after
0 comments:
Post a Comment