a small impact in the neck
it is when one reads another weblog .... and in December 2009 arrives ... Christmas and all ...
and suddenly it's back .... the memory of last Christmas and now what this year will be
we meet? if so where? who will address it? what will there be?
urgs, is one of the moments in which I painfully aware of how big the loss is but although I thought I size: it under control .... the memorial where my mother was all linked to and tried the last two years, at least something like a family to be .... It is hard when you finally get to the term "family" and connects it to a is then taken back
and you can not even complain to the disease because it was actually only 1 (!) cell that began to to increase massively, making us take what was so important to us
tjaja, thought to be susceptible to such a weather, but we should have sun and blue sky when looking at the calendar .... how I'd now go chop wood ... to the poor deaf and off the head
0 comments:
Post a Comment