The world has become poorer
is a wise man of us left. Robert Anton Wilson, rest in peace. Wilson was an absurd clown and a wise man, between two extremes, he had moved his life, and now that the world continues to turn without him, something is missing.
When i stumbled by chance on his Illuminatus trilogy (a wild roller coaster ride of the mind and nonsense), I have swallowed the remainder of his philosophical works, and I've incorporated much of it in my world view. Reality is what you make of it, everyone takes the world differently from true, and everyone can create its own reality. Last week he wrote in his blog that he gave his own death can not take seriously the idea that is somehow absurd. He's right.
Kallisti find peace in Eris!
Finally, a more or less suitable quotation from one of his works:
Wavy Gravy once asked a Zen Roshi, "What happens after death?"
The Roshi replied, "I do not know."
Wavy protested, "But you're a Zen Master!"
"Yes," the Roshi admitted, "but I'm not a dead Zen Master."
to Recommended Reading: Cosmic Trigger
1-3
Quantum Psychology: How Brain Software Programs You and Your World The Principia Discordia
Prometheus Rising
0 comments:
Post a Comment