Saturday, April 21, 2007

Units In Jack Daniels

Pack Station - a dream come true?

Recently, on the way home, I've seen something new. As you can read it before the supermarket Yaramis, near the university less a yellow box that says packing station. What, then, I think, look, log on at home, at the post office and think, "How awesome is this."

One can now send packets instead of home (where I am because of my work never before to the delivery of the post) also have this box. So no more at the post office queue for half Saturday morning must never wait for a highly anticipated delivery, in short, to square the circle. Once it's working!

So far I had no problems, many small and large supplies of eBay and Amazon were good in there, always announced by an email, ready for pick up at my convenience, 24 / 7 Until today. I get an e-mail, a delivery for me lies in the packing station. I sway me on the bikes, jet out a sliding my card, and ...

nothing, the small screen still says "Slide . Their cards purely "'ve had that, you moron again, but still no clean-out-in-out-and-out.!? Nothing What's all the No telephone number indicated Wow, so back home? . see online. hotline not find on the homepage. Ah, but, under Log, looks clear, since everyone there at once. 12ct the minute? class Well, I may even pay for their mistakes. On my call I get a Band release, "Our phone number has changed, now only 9ct/Min.

call for new hotline. Wow, no queue, I'm surprised (by the work I had to call once a time when Telekom, under 30 minutes hold nothing was happening, and if they had the wrong turn, you were not more connected, but was given another phone number with a new holding pattern). No, the problem was not reported, they send a technical staff, but today not anymore.

And I just wanted my package. 'll Probably pass again in 3 hours. After all, if it was in the store, I would probably only next Saturday at my delivery.

wonders of technology. Yesterday morning

0 comments:

Post a Comment