Once more into the breach
I'm back on a diet. After having risen in the past six months back 8 kilos, and that half of my recent success story was lost, must now, before the Christmas season before so dangerous, a new diet her. So I have at least a good excuse for all the little messy "Waive" around Christmas time to. However, I'm starving again and also do not feel hungry.
As well, I recently discovered Atkins and I'm concerned about the reading sections (second hand Amazon is great). A diet where you can eat as much as you need to believe and still do not give up lots of goodies must. Of course it is not easy to change its diet so that, for example bread, pasta, and rice first banned completely, but find parts of it were many years my main source of food.
other hand, we see so, where that led me ...
;-) And yes, I can imagine that the menus at first somewhat monotonous are, because first I must learn everything new, and in Phase 1: Induction, in which the body first at least 2 weeks undergoes a radical transformation (from incineration of glucose from carbohydrates to burning the body's fat stores), many other foods also prohibited, to be added later again slowly. And I have to think about what I eat tomorrow as. Tuna salad with anchovies and egg sounds good. And in the evening salmon with cumin cabbage. And a mushroom omelet for breakfast. Mjam. Remove without suffering. It would be so nice, we hope that it works.
Well, tomorrow I'll get at least my Keto-Stix, to see if I am already in ketosis, or still too many carbohydrates eat. Let's see, let's see.
stand yesterday morning: 109.7
stand this morning: 109.2
0 comments:
Post a Comment