Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Commercial Kitchen For Rent Columbus Ohio

A first ray of hope

Today I had my first interview.

(waits for the applause is over)

An Internet company based in Frankenthal will continue to grow and is looking for a lawyer with international experience, so I (jogging on water again) ;-)

So today I am moved to St. Ingbert , and I'm talking about 45 minutes with one of the leaders of the company and a colleague. I also think that I could sell quite well.

And what I heard so has the work I really like. I am one of four candidates can So I certainly do hope. The description of the job is interesting, they come here and now and then out at conferences abroad.

end of the week I hear more, and on 1.12 I would start even if it has since folded. Thumbing for me is appreciated. (Go me!)

Adé Trier?

0 comments:

Post a Comment