it's back ...
the specter CANCER
we brought my mother because of the presumption of a herniated disc in the hospital .... We often lay beside it ..... so far eternal wait ..... bitchy sisters .... any time in the mrt and wait again .....
it's back ..... The specter CANCER ..... this time directly on the spine ... fist big ... an invertebrate, it has blown up and thus the paralysis caused .... yet to stolon to the rib and lung ...
by half past two to eleven I was at her side ... two hospitals (AK Harburg and st. Georgia) ... the pain ... was the helplessness .... with my father ... easier ... less connection, no awareness, less pain .... here ....
undergoes surgery tomorrow morning .... but only the vortex ... the tumor must be fought differently
you want to run away to hide and hide .... and still holds a one question on the bed .... WHO ELSE IS THERE AND MUST BE THERE .... and again the thoughts of escape ..... frustrating ... fear ....
it was already hard at my father ..... here it is so much harder ..... you do not know how far the nerve to recover ... you know nothing about the tumor ... only just big fist .... nursing care or a funeral soon .... or at recreation .....
I had hoped never again to taste the fear
ps I know that this is public record ... I do not care ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment