2010 has started, and somehow I'm tired
the new year has begun .... Unfortunately it did not end quite the way I had hoped!
clear, Christmas and New Year were really nice .... but it is people that I like very much and would be classified as friends did not come forward ... not even asked whether we do not even want to celebrate new years eve last year even as the ... a mail has a friendly couple do not even NEN returned greeting
clear, we (friend + I) have elsewhere celebrated a great ... But size: just like to celebrate with my people for me are really important ... christmas but nothing came of them, Sylvester also no greeting etc
30th this year i will ... have two different groups of friends and am seriously thinking on whether I make the stress any one to enter the addresses they can vote for my 30th .... If they actually make me and my 30. want to be swept (size: I'm generally not a problem with ... but then when with friends and not only KNOWN)
it changes everything .... and I seem to be standing still or can you tell me not only some part in it? will not only be here because I'm just there but because the people are so like me as I am and not just tolerate -.-
well, but I live in eh Harburg and is sooooo far away and yes it is indeed sooooo bad for me .... But then when I go to them all (if invited) is that then something else and not half as much -.-
cool, have vacation .... and somehow ..... no mood for anything and no one when I look at the so bear in mind .... maybe I should but time to investigate how my brother can deppressionen
0 comments:
Post a Comment