Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Side Effects Sweet N Low
I have to say yes sometimes I'm a little proud of myself ^ ^ habs
yesterday managed to embarrass myself at the Christmas market is not immortal .... was no slap or something similar .... I just got a girlfriend now endlcih again .... if my hormone infested the brain stores, at least reliable, convenient
I wanted .... like my cat, likes action movies with lots of crashing (I'm sorry dear neighbors), like pen and paper role-playing sessions late into the night ...
and as extra funny .... it is physicist .... I watch with such a person even star trek;) extremely funny ^ ^
so completely as I know nothing around I get this done ... has just somehow ^ ^ "
fitted together but still a little proud of me I can be .... especially since I realized again that my fear of heights in a church tower is really bad because when wood was installed and not, as in köln solid rock I stand .... this in 2 / 3 of the way and still had success as say .... again a one man should also have non weaken ^ ^
as does the work for a long time but once again enjoy
ps: yes, a stair-step have been bent and clearly there were more than five meters to the next level .... just for fun;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment