I've been so accustomed to the count (the analysis of the 106 books will soon be time to meet, you & a free laptop) and also I am curious now, we are so media this year. So the books and movies. also follow the series, if it ever come back to that. perhaps concerts, but I believe this is too depressing to me.
after my film consumption is rather high but it will be collecting weekly posts, conveniently Sunday.
aaalso:
# 1: krabat (tv) - not very unfortunately, almost disappointing
# 2: sherlock holmes (tv) - Watson - kneel Holmes relationship is to the rest, unfortunately, less
# 3: Help, I have a date (tv) - harmless
# 4: Superweib the (tv) - with the temporal distance now eh very sweet
# 5: the noobs - Attic (tv) - not as stupid as it sounds, fit for sunday already
# 6: If love were so simple (tv) - nice. poor steve martin, poor future son
# 7: Rocked (tv) - The next time minutes then please include the first 30
Posted via LiveJournal app for iPhone .
0 comments:
Post a Comment