, cola and the rest of the film world
events I've been in an almost blasphemous (or whatever that is what the church is always yelling) caught thought!
it still makes sense to go to the movies?
I LOVE movies, I like cinema halls sending even with his big, many people whisper, the rustle bags, crackle and straw-sipping
but I need the price at all? is the bitter truth
cinema always more expensive! clearly, we are motivated by new technology (which I'll be right yet), visitors less expensive rental fees, declining snack-taking
3D is the new trend and everything must therefore also be 3D to be no matter how idiotic it is stupid only if you the process can not visually .... clear now says the friendly Film Distribution, the movie is also available in 2D ... only the stupid cinemas that offer as good as ever but is expensive 3D equipment purchased and the money again will bring in! and the "special" 3D glasses which you paid dearly to you please return it back (so they can be purified and sold new), which is really not a technical marvel but simply only a small filter on plastic-glass
The movies are now faster and faster out on DVD / Blu Ray .... in 2D solid at ever lower prices! partly as expensive as a movie theater ... only you had not cut the film here and again and again and again look into the hand holds! Interestingly, gibs movies now already in 3D +2 D to buy .... no, that is nich 5D but the nonsensical idea that people are now immediately an overpriced immature 3D TV set to home theater ... but even there the prices are moderate although nothing gives me the 3D version!
okay, I'm not at home the great hall (which I lack the cellar to the conversion), but I'm back and visit again .... bag rustle drinks hiss ..... well, the comments about the film are a bit louder but also funny! to have pizza in nem what cinema does not work ... and never comes the interjection identify the cell phone or someone in the middle of the film to his seat will .... I really missing is a sender of nonstop movie trailer brings as support act, sweets that are "fresh", the beverage affordable ..
I'll be a little sad when I think of it as I still have the rock and uncut air con (!) Watched in nem small provincial theater .... and somehow I think that my theater is dying slowly but surely giving way to a strange 3dimensional money-devouring beast!
0 comments:
Post a Comment