Friday, June 4, 2010

Maxine Cartoon Clothes

a little story 2

wanted the day to go even to non-border? she looked out the window ... on TV was only scrap, her hurt and all your roommate? Now that was released this morning! it was good, finally melted away the ice out there and it promised to be a beautiful day. She knew she put on size: size: they can see the same sparkle in the sunshine.
A knock ... visit? at that time? A man comes in, it somehow has the feeling he knew. But it think it will not. He smiles, takes a chair and sits down at her. Short talk, if you hurt would, the general condition .... while she always carefully screened, but it will not occur to her easily.
"Excuse me, but I just do not come on it how do we know" it speaks directly to him at some point on it, smalltalk it here constantly and accordingly it is irritated it.
"do you remember me?" he smiles "we have already seen two times"
you has a clue, but is still uncertain, "and what brings you here?
Now it is up to him to muster them carefully," Now, I want to see you're doing and whether you had 're happy with everything "
" satisfied? well, I can hardly talk, the back does hurt and the rest ... well, complain brings with it now nothing more "
"Hmmm, right ... but I meant it in general? The last two years you have still done it a lot," he nods and looks pregnant with meaning they benevolently
"made? What I've already made great? I had nothing more?"
"have not shown your children you again what" family "means? Or the animals ... the birds and cats which you have given your attention"

As the woman looks thoughtfully out the window and looks ..... in the blue sky ... and more saying to himself "yeah, it was all in all, another two good years, even if I miss a few, are now other things I do not want to miss, how you been telling family and pets ... my sons which are there for me .... But somehow I miss my man "

The man gets up and takes her hand ..." if you want we can to him, he also looks forward to you "

" then it's you after all! we looked at the surgery then and when my husband was "she looks at him with sharp-looking and a bitter train is broad in their face.
" I am what I am! I also only fulfill my tasks! Just like you or anyone else ... So what do you mean? come with you? He holds his hand out to her as a small child with whom one wants to make one walk

sees When she who stands before her, her fall on a few things .... she sees the same sparkle in the sun behind the skyscrapers .... can speak properly and the pain is gone, too damn .... slowly she sits up and takes the proffered hand, "well, I have much choice then I suppose not," she seuft difficult "but what's with my sons?"
He gets up and helps her get up from bed, she supported her legs until they can be trusted again "they are prepared," he hesitates briefly, and eventually they will learn to understand it .... now and then is it better that way than different "
he takes her arm into his armpit like a familiar couple breaks up a walk and the smiles they aufmunternt to" come now, however, your man is waiting and you know he still could never sit still for long, "

As they laugh and be without again to look back she goes to the man in the room .... Later, the sisters

look at her .... she looks as if she's asleep and had a beautiful dream ... the last dream of your life ... at least it was peaceful and led her over ....
be prepared to be notified before the children who had reported their numbers for emergencies when the station door opened and a young man came to the nurses' station to inquire after his mother told him to sleep ..... it only just and the doctor again just wanted to talk to him ....



The story is not quite as fluid as the first .... but somehow a piece of that I wanted to write for a long time and had to write

0 comments:

Post a Comment