Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Baby Bingo For 40 People

Long live the mixer and the gazpacho

Today had no desire to cook because I need to make my presentation for tomorrow's Chinese Certification completed.

but still wanted to eat vitamin-rich and low in calories (which is slowly necessary, chocolate, gum and drops from current events are deleted again by diet). So no thick bread, meat orgies, canteen, etc.

and raw vegetables was so not what I was looking for. As my eyes fell on my Blender / Mixer: Hurrah, that was it. So

washed the vegetables briefly in the blender so, bisserl spices, garlic and water it, and into the refrigerator. Half-hour wait, hmm yummy!

whole effort was about as much as I needed to eat. Finally a court for that to cook not one hour in order to then be ready within 10 minutes to eat. For a person to cook is so unökonolisch.

Economia Viva!

And tomorrow is also what is there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment