Friday, January 20, 2006

Replacement Lids For Rubbermaid Trash Cans

door to Affe

with [info] sashatwen in Cinemaxx (boo, hiss, evil Megacon) Äffsche look. Peter Jackson has done a great job. The film is huge. Well, some computer animations were clearly recognizable as such, the aircraft as at the end, but what really mattered was excellent shown. The actors were good in their roles, I had to smile a lot when I thought I had recognized the chef, and even more than I was then wanted to verify the credit (and could).

The film also contains the "most Absolutly nasty movie death ever !!!". Anyone who has seen the film know what I mean.

And the excess length is not really a problem because the film uses his time well and never seems too long.

Ah yes, I did not know that _Edgar Wallace_ was partly responsible for the origin story. Can anyone imagine what would have been if King Kong in the Edgar Wallace series would go? I immediately the following image in mind: Klaus Kinski as the director, Uschi Glas (uaaaaah brr!) than as the "Beautiful Lady", Blacky Fuchs as the lover of Lady and Horst Tappert ... "The monkey with the toupee!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment