xhomofaggx @ 2003-02-11T13:23:00
Someone in a band by the name of S.T. wrote this, then put a copy of it on my car. Quit writiing songs about me.
THE LOSS AND CURSE OF REVERENCE
Insahn Insahn & Samoth Samoth & Insahn
Memories of torment strikes me attempts were made to suffocate me at birth
fools I was already ancient Thou cannot kill what breed within Thee
Alas, this agony the emptiness of earthborn pride
hath stirred my faithful heart which guided me to darker paths
far away from their pestilent ways cleansed was I from deceitful grace
yet, put to scorn was I by those unclean enslaved by ignorance
they blindly spat upon the deity of hate awake is the darkest friend
By the fallen one I shall arise
Upon the bewildered masses to whom the indulgence of my soul
portray as sin made god I shall revile and quell the source
whence mockery of my kind derive this I know
facile shalt my guest not come to pass deathwish be my gift to all at last
Honour commended as longer as virtue
yet, shalt be extolled by lights demise
By the fallen one I shall arise
Believer speak not to me of justice for none have I ever seen
by God, I shall give as I receive betrayer speak not to me at all
you and this world ripped my fucking heart out
Again...and again...again
I do not get it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment